Using EFT to boost your physical health is so easy! I used it at the gym today — like I do every time I go. You can use it when you’re walking or running, too.
EFT at the gym
Any time you have one hand free, you can finger-tap. On the treadmill, using leg machines, sitting on the bike, etc. Just tap in affirmations. Silently say anything that comes to mind about improving your fitness.
When your hands ARE occupied, just imagine that you’re tapping. If sticking with just one tapping point is simpler, do that.
Tapping while you walk or run
Finger-tap those affirmations. Say them out loud if it suits you. Or be bold and do all-out EFT while you walk. Tap around all the points. If someone looks curious, just give them a big grin! It’s unlikely they’ll call the men in white coats. Really! Maybe they’ll ask what you’re doing, and you’ll get a chance to share this great tool. You just never know…
What do you say?
Say what makes you feel good. Encourage yourself towards your fitness goals. Here are some examples:
- I’m getting stronger and stronger.
- My pace gets faster every day.
- I love being so fit and healthy!
- With every step, I’m increasing my energy.
- My lungs are powerful.
- I’m closer and closer to my goal.
- I’m so thankful for my fabulous health.
You get the picture. Be creative and throw in some gratitude for an extra boost. Cheer yourself on!
Wonderful side effects
The benefits will surprise you. Here’s what happens:
- You enjoy your exercise more.
- Your body-mind responds on all kinds of level. You’re more relaxed, so blood flows more easily. Then more oxygen gets to your muscles. You can last longer, go farther, stretch further — get healthier faster!
- Your body-mind remembers that good feeling. You’re more motivated to go the next time.
- Other people pick up the feel-good vibe. You actually feel like smiling and interacting with people. You get to resign from the Grim Gym Crew.
Let us know how this works for you by leaving a comment below. For more do-it-yourself tapping solutions, click here to check out our Breakthrough EFT Audios.
Whatever you do, keep tapping!