Today a friend asked how to use EFT to help with a stomach problem, and that’s what spurred me on to let you all know about this healing affirmations list.
I have been using this technique and sharing it with clients for a long time. In fact, this list of affirmations is my primary healthcare provider! I nip things in the bud when they first show up, and stay really healthy this way.
Tapping in these healing phrases is a way you can help yourself heal from any kind of physical issue — whether it’s feeling tired, pain, muscle tension, flu, or a chronic condition or disease. Your body is eager to operate in its best state of perfect health. It is just waiting for the signals to do that. It’s astonishing what your system can do on its own with some conscious nudges from you focusing on good outcomes.
Just insert your body’s challenge in the blanks as you tap on these affirmative sentences. (Click here to download a copy of the list.)
- I give myself permission to release this ______ and anything connected to it.
- I ask my body to release this ___________ and anything connected to it.
- I ask my body to send healing energy to my __________.
- Thanks, precious body, for responding so quickly.
- I allow my body to correct this condition and restore my health.
- It’s natural for my body to be healthy and strong.
- I’m grateful for the health I do have.
- Each of my cells knows how to heal this condition and anything connected to it.
- I ask my powerful body to heal itself now.
- My system has a natural wisdom for healing, and I ask my system to heal itself now.
- Thank you, body, for hearing my requests and responding.
- I ask my body to relax and eliminate this _______ and anything connected to it.
- I trust my body to reverse this __________ condition and anything connected to it.
- I know my gift of wholeness and health is already on the way.
- I trust that my body knows how to heal this condition.
- Well-being is natural for me. Thank you, precious body, for restoring well-being.
- Optimal health is what I expect and what I want.
- I ask and trust my body to release this __________ and anything connected to it.
- I’m grateful that my body let me know I had this problem. Now I ask my body to release the __________ that made me aware.
- I ask my body to completely heal this ________ .
- Thanks, sweet body, for responding so quickly.
To go deeper using EFT for healing, CONTACT ME. Let’s use your 15-minute free discovery session to see if we’re a good fit for doing private work together.
Here’s to your very best health!
*Please note: These techniques are not intended as a substitute for advice from your healthcare provider. But they make a great addition to any health regimen.