Ever lose your keys? Can’t remember where you put them down?
With EFT, you can use your inner GPS to direct you there. Really! And it doesn’t take long.
You can take an EFT shortcut. Chances are you don’t want to spend a bunch of time here anyway. Right?
So don’t bother measuring your intensity level. And skip the setup. You can just start tapping.
BUT you need to be relaxed. More about that in a minute. Otherwise, resistance can keep this from working.
Here’s how you do it:
- If you’re aggravated, just let it go. If that’s too much to ask, decide to set it aside for now. (This includes being mad at yourself, the situation, or someone else.)
- Just take a couple of deep breaths and choose to relax.
- Then start tapping. Move from point to point, saying things like this:
- I know exactly where those keys are.
- I’m moving closer to them right now.
- My keys are going to jump right out at me.
- I’m about to put my hand right on my keys.
- I’m being led straight to those keys now.
And throw in some gratitude, too:
- I’m so grateful to find my keys.
- I’m so thankful to be easily finding my keys.
- Thanks ___________ for directing me to my keys. (Fill in the blank with Higher Self, God, Universe…)
Mix it up and be creative. It works! Just try it out the next time you misplace something. Build your OWN track record of success. That will make it easier to relax fast the next time.
Check back here for Everyday EFT Tip #2. And for tap-along help with other issues, click here to check out our Breakthrough EFT Audios.
And let me know how it goes for you. I’d love to hear your experiences with this. Keep tapping!