OK, you chose your issue and reminder phrase, measured the intensity, did your setup statement, and now you’re ready to tap.
A “round” of tapping is tapping one set of all 10 points. For your first round of tapping, just use your reminder phrase at each point for the whole round. We’ll use “This worry” as an example. Begin at your eyebrow point, tap 5-7 times while you’re saying, “This worry.” Now move to the outside the eye point, tap 5-7 times while you say, “this worry.” And continue around to all the EFT tapping points, saying the same thing each time, finishing at the top of the head.
For your next round, give voice to the problem. Use your own words (the ones that play in your head). A round could go like this:
- Eyebrow: I’m just so worried.
- Side of eye: I don’t know what will happen.
- Under eye: I wish I didn’t have to go.
- Under nose: I don’t know who will be there.
- Chin: It’s making me nervous.
- Collarbone: I can’t stop thinking about it.
- Under arm: I shouldn’t worry like this.
- Liver: I feel like such an idiot worrying about it.
- Wrist: But it feels like a big deal.
- Top of head: Why am I such a worrier?
And if you have a lot of thoughts and feelings about it, tap another round giving voice to all that. It’s important to use your natural words when you tap – not therapy words or spirituality words, but your own words. Your tapping will be more effective that way. You’ll clear your issues faster.
OK. Now you chose your issue and reminder phrase, measured your intensity, did your setup statement, and began tapping.
Now it’s time to move to Step 5 – Revise And Repeat.
You can get complete EFT instructions in one place — downloadabe and printable for reference. Just sign up below. You’ll get immediate free access to a 17-page ebook with links to all the videos so you can watch any time for review.