Tapping is amazing for eliminating intense problems and chronic issues. It’s just remarkable, isn’t it? OK – that’s the big stuff. Are you remembering to use it for the little stuff, too? I’d hate for you to miss out on the smooth flow EFT can create in your everyday life.
No Drama Required
It doesn’t have to be a big deal to qualify for EFT. Any time your day is headed in a direction you don’t like, just start tapping. That’s how simple it is. For example, these scenarios are perfect for quick release with EFT:
- You feel a headache starting up.
- A work situation is frustrating you.
- You’re feeling pressured by a deadline.
- An issue at home is distracting you.
- You’re feeling a little overwhelmed.
Maybe you’re figuring it’s too much trouble to tap, or you don’t have the time. But check your thinking here. Are you basing your decision on time it takes to clear a big issue. Think again… We’re talking about a matter of maybe five minutes max! That’s a pretty small investment for immediate peace of mind, isn’t it?
I Just Won’t Let It Get To Me
Or maybe this is your objection: I shouldn’t HAVE to tap on this. I should just buck up and get over it. Aren’t I more spiritually developed than to let this get to me? I’ll just blow it off.
I have news for you: bucking up usually involves pushing down. So the matter hasn’t gone away. It’s just gone underground to interfere in a more hidden way, and possibly mushroom into a larger issue.
Nobody’s looking…just use some EFT to get rid of it!
I’ll Do It Later
If you’re thinking you’ll deal with the problem later, that’s fine. Just be aware that a couple of things will probably happen. First, the concern will sap your energy in the meantime as you’re pushing it aside (and holding it there). AND the problem will likely take more time to clear because you’ll have to bring it back into consciousness again.
On The Plus Side
Beyond the obvious benefit of feeling better, here’s why doing EFT on the little stuff is a great option:
- It only takes a minute or two, with no need for doing the setup. You’re completely tuned in to the problem right now.
- You have no time to build up resistance to letting it go. So the release will go quickly.
- Your focus and overall energy will improve by releasing it.
- With the emotional charge gone, you can find a solution to the actual problem much more easily.